Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2014 Project Life {WEEK 23 + Art}

This week was all about Art. The school had the annual art walk this week, and the girls were all interested in doing as much art as possible! I decided to use only photos that had to do with art/school this week, since nothing else extraordinary happened and I like the cohesive Art theme that was happening all week anyway.



I used asterisk stamps, colored them in with copic markers, and used my Studio Calico asterisks from a previous monthly kit and some wood veneer asterisks from SC as well. I think using a variety of similar embellishments made this page fun and even more cohesive! PS I LOVE STUDIO CALICO, have I mentioned that before? You get a fun stamp set, embellishments, usually an alpha and around 30 unique exclusive PL cards every month for just $20 plus shipping. Its one of the best deals around and the sets are beautiful and unique and make any layout look professional!!

No comments:

Post a Comment